Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ding Dong Post


Snippets of the postal life.


Sorry-we-missed-you card from the delivery person. Next step is to call the information centre and let them know when you're going to be home! (I always have to get someone to call for me). Everytime a girl receives a package in the dorm, there is a special bell that rings so that someone can greet the postman. I often get stuck in the genkan at the wrong time and have to dash back upstairs to get someone who can actually sustain a normal conversation.


 

The first official mail received from Japan (from my bank!).






The glorious spoils of my first care package.



My futon: all dressed up in a quilt made by some dear friends of mine back in Sydney. So much more homey.

1 comment:

  1. yep! that quilt is still the best thing i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete