Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

This little blog is just here for me as motivation to share thoughts, writings, photos and frustrations of my 函館の関係 during the next year or so. I am a creative writing student from Sydney who is terrified of finishing university and getting a real job. I have escaped to Japan!

My dear friend Emmieちゃん over at mymelonsoda featured some of my first photos from Hakodate on her blog! ありがとうございます!もうすぐ日本に会いたい。While you're there, read the rest of her posts because she is worth your attention.



The past six days have been overwhelming, daunting, exciting, strenuous and a little bit lonely. I am sitting here in my newly furnished dorm room, listening to Lullatone, listening to the rain fall on the ground and the bicycle shed, and hoping that I can be a good ryuugakusei this year. 

Oyasumi nasai minna san!


No comments:

Post a Comment